Kynoselen- overview, benefits, side-effects, warnings
What is Kynoselen?
It is a part of the grey market drug that was used in horse racing, but slowly and steadily, it became part of the anabolic arsenal of many athletes. This drug is a compound formed with the atoms of sodium, magnesium, potassium, and cyanocobalamin. It was labelled under horse medication and suggested whenever cardiac or skeletal muscles are damaged due to overexertion, trauma, or medical condition. Moreover, it is also used to get a stimulatory effect on the performance of the horses.
Kynoselen for humans
Nowadays, it is listed in steroids and is used by many bodybuilders and athletes. According to the authors of steroid.com, this anabolic steroid can effectively burn body fat for those whose body fat index is lower than 12%. Otherwise, it is a total wastage. Moreover, the compounds used in Kynoselen can even provide benefit to the sprinters and strength athletes who require to increase contractile strength of the musculoskeletal system
What a pack of Kynoselen contains?
- Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP): It is the primary active ingredient and is seen as a rich source of phosphorous and transforms into adenosine triphosphate, which is the primary source of cellular energy. And that is why people who consume supplements with AMP experience an increase in “energy levels”.
- Magnesium Aspartate: Athletes desire muscles to contract, and this compound can help in achieving this demand. Moreover, magnesium stimulates the metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids by activating enzymes.
- Heptaminol: It improves the supply of oxygenated blood by dilating the coronary blood vessels. This way is how it creates the “stimulatory” or “tonic” effect.
- Cyanocobalamin: It is a source of vitamin b-12 is known for increasing energy and appetite regulation. Moreover, it keeps anaemia at bay.
- Selenium: This antioxidant is known for protecting spinal cord injuries and ensures prevention from injuries of the horses.
- Potassium aspartate: Potassium helps in the functioning of the heart and even works as a catalyst for the magnesium to assist in muscle contractions.
Side effects of Kynoselen on humans
When it comes to performance-enhancing dungs, one must be careful about the diet during its consumption and its dosage. In the past, people have faced serious medical complications due to the incorrect dosage of this drug. Some side effects are the following:
- Chronic toxicity with symptoms like hair loss, weakened nails, dermatitis, dental problems, depression, excessive sweating, etc.
- Acute poisoning which can even lead to death due to histopathological changes, internal vascular congestion, etc.
Who shouldn’t take this drug?
- People allergic to any element present in the composition
- Children who have pediatric problems
- Balanced amounts of supplements are required during pregnancy or breastfeeding, and excess can lead to complications for the mother, child, or both. Hence, pregnant and lactating mothers should avoid its consumption.
- If someone is already taking some medications for other purposes
- People who consume tobacco, alcohol, or too much-processed food
- Patients have kidney or stomach problems.
This content is only for education, and we don't promote any felonious commodity. Please, please stay away from harmful commodities for the betterment of our Nation. Use any pharmaceutical drug under the supervision of a registered medical practitioner.